Counseling can help you:
• Develop skills for improving your relationships
• Learn new ways to cope with stress and anxiety
• Manage anger, grief, depression, and other emotional pressures
• Set boundaries and stand up for yourself
• Discover new ways to solve problems in your family or at work
• Improve your self-confidence
During your first visit, you will discuss your reasons for seeking professional help and the focus of treatment will be clarified. Treatment goals will be discussed. After the intake session, it is common to schedule a series of weekly sessions. For therapy to be most effective, you must be an active participant both during and between the sessions.